Are you nervous about leading a group? Worry no more! Human development specialist
Jean Illsley Clarke brings half a century of experience as a group leader to your rescue.
- techniques that maximize group dynamics
- qualities in yourself that make you an effective leader
- how to avoid sabotaging yourself before you begin to speak
- ground rules that help keep your meeting on track
- what to do when someone wants to use the meeting for their agenda
- how planning and preparation almost guarantee a successful meeting
This practical book takes you step-by-step from planning to leading your meeting successfully.
An invaluable aid for anyone working with adults in community and religious organizations,
training, counseling, business, schools, hospitals, social services, etc.
For adults working with groups
About the Author
E-mail this page to a friend