Welcome to the
Parent Educator’s Corner!
Qwik Sheets —
Contain concise, practical information parents can use immediately.
- 10 Ways Parents Encourage Kids’ Quarrels . . . and What To Do Instead
- Five Love Languages of Children
- Helping Kids Deal With Tantrums
- How Much Is Enough?
- Perfectly Normal (if Challenging) Four-Year-Olds
- Teaching Abuse Prevention
- 36 Feeling Activities
- Working with Your Child’s Temperament
This is a place where parent educators and Parenting Press can cooperate in providing good, practical information for parents.
This section is a work in progress — Over the next several weeks and months we will be introducing more material and offering several ways to collaborate.
We would greatly appreciate your input on —
- how useful our new Qwik Sheets are
- what you think parents need
- what material you, as a parenting educator, would like,
- ways we can work together to create and provide the material.
For example, as a parenting education practitioner, I have noticed that parents want material in shorter, smaller bites. We have begun to address this by creating Qwik Sheets.
Please register and join us in the Parent Educator’s Corner.
You will have the opportunity to
- Down load a free Qwik Sheet each month and share it your students.
- Connect with Parenting Press authors and other professionals
- Share and discover ways to use Parenting Press resources with different audiences
- Preview the Parenting Press book of the month
E-mail this page to a friend