Moving in the World: 9 to 18 Months
How can we help babies develop as they move into the toddler phase? Moving in the World: 9 to 18 Months is a Qwik Sheet that explains how what toddlers perceive, how important movement is to them, how to play with them and what to expect in terms of attention spans and growth spurts. This concise publication also lists symptoms of possible problems—red flags you should discuss with your health care provider.
Qwik sheet cost: $2.95
E-mail this page to a friend
More help for you:
Is This a Phase?
- What’s normal behavior for toddlers?
- Entering the terrible twos
- What do parents need to do now?
Peekaboo and Other Games
- How to play with your toddler
- How toddlers learn from games
- Making throwaways into toys
The Sleep Book for Tired Parents
- How much should toddlers sleep?
- What sleep issues are typical
- Problem-solving techniques