Potty Training Your Child
How can you introduce the concept of toileting? How can you tell if your child is ready to trade diapers for training pants? When can you expect kids to use the bathroom by themselves? Practical answers for these and so many other questions are in Potty Training Your Child, which covers how, when, how long and what supplies for this important developmental milestone.
Qwik sheet cost: $2.95
E-mail this page to a friend
More help for you:
Mommy! I Have to Go Potty!
- Working with child care providers
- Options for special needs
Is This a Phase?
- How physical control varies from child to child
- “Mother” training
- Cloth vs. disposable
Living with the Active Alert Child
- When kids can’t recognize boundaries
- Understanding the perfectionist
- Overcoming “what if” worries